26.8.10

Picnik!

Not like the one you bring fried chicken and pies to.

This is a website, picnik.com, where you can have a whole lot of fun without the pricey costs of software like Photoshop. Of course, you can't do quite as much with this program as you can with Adobe, but you are able to get creative and have some fun with even the most ordinary of pictures.

I upgraded to Premium this week since it has some photoshop features like airbrushing and touch-ups. If you dont want to get creative and you just want to make yourself look better in pictures, I suggest you upgrade - it is certainly worth the $5 a month.

Here are some examples of what this program can do:

If you're just looking to touch-up, like I did below, it's a very easy process. Here is a "before" picture:


and the "after":

Looks much the same, right?

All I did was smudge the blemishes, lighten the eyes and add some highlights to the hair.

I did much the same with the below picture:


Boosted the color, gave myself some sun and highlights, and added mascara.

But, you can also have fun with the program.


Horseback riding at Bryce (check out the details in trees in the background)

Walking across a lake in Monticello

And a snapshot of my most missed times: College!


So try it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment