18.8.10

Hooray!

I am officially a Mobile Artist! At least, my name is on their directory list as an emerging local artist. This is exciting for me! See it for yourself here:

http://www.mobilearts.org/artists/artist_search.php?lt=a

What this basically means is that opportunity awaits for a gallery or showcase of my own work (which would be pretty much as exciting for me as my college graduation).

It also means that I can officially sell my art! I don't have an online gallery currently - besides my 40-something albums on facebook - but I can reproduce any of my photographs in any size and print them through a local printing company - Superior Printing of Mobile (thank you, Tina) and ship them to your house!

So for those of you who may not have a creative edge and want to support an emerging artist, ask me for samples. Also, below are a few images of the art in my own home, just for ideas. I have tons of pictures sitting on the floor waiting for a spotlight on the wall, but nailing into original 1930's plaster walls scares me a tad bit.

Anyway, enjoy.


Small 4X6, Ship, Charlestown Landing


Sea Shell decor (and two of my favorite photos - the details are outstanding)


Close-up, Shell Decor




Museum Loggia, St. Augustine, 16x20


How it looks in my modern kitchen


Moonshine Jugs, North Carolina, 4x6 ( a little overexposed but i love the photo)


Thanks for looking!

2 comments: